Customs clearance |
Baggage label |
Special permission |
Documents for the import of goods
1. Transport documents
2. Trade agreement
4. Packing list
5. Registration certificate of the organization
6. Individual income, tax registration
7. Mongolian Customs letter about discount and exemption from customs and other taxes
8. Required documents under the procedures
9. Permission and license from authority
10. Certificate of conformity and conclusion of the goods
11. Trade agreement and receipt
12. Original copy of insurance receipt
13. Previous applications of customs clearance
You can buy a variety of souvenirs which is absorbing the Mongolian heritage and culture.
We serving with hot coffee and light snacks in a comfortable and cozy environment.
We provide banking and currancy exchange service faster and more user-friendly to our customers and thus respond quickly and flexibly to their needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUENSTIONS (FAQS)
Availability of information can be found via:
-Check for flight arrivals and departures online. //www.airport.gov.mn/
-Call center, where you can check the status of your flight FOR calling 1900-1980. Alternatively, please approach any of our information counters at the airport.
A wide range of retail shops and catering outlets are available at Chinggis Khaan international airport. Location, opening hours and contact of each retail shop and catering outlet can be found here //www.airport.gov.mn/
You can call +976 7004-9911 for more detail.